A week long residential leadership training program where participants immerse themselves in leadership development, learning the skills of leadership and how to best apply those skills.
- Meet 30 other young inspiring people leading positive social change in their community.
- Develop a deep understanding of leadership, great communication, resilience, decision-making, project management, emotional intelligence and a whole lot more.
- Participate and lead engaging and interactive team tasks.
- Academic basis including the work of Daniel Goleman, David Kolb, William Issacs, Sir John Whitmore etc.
A 1.5-2 day leadership program which Living Leadership runs within organisations, charities, university communities, and businesses at their request. Participants develop a strong understanding of the fundamentals of leadership.
- Learn the fundamentals of leadership including emotional intelligence, great communication, project management and more.
- Develop teamwork and the skills to work collaboratively within your organisation to create positive change.
- Tailored programs in consultation with Living Leadership to best meet your organisations needs.
A 1.5-2 day leadership program runs in Senior Schools at the request of the school. The program is specifically designed for senior school students enabling them to gain a strong understanding of essential leadership skills.
- Learn the essential skills of leadership including teamwork, decision-making, great communication and more.
- Engaging and interactive indoor and outdoor team tasks which provide participants with real leaderships experiences and learning.
- Develop the ability to work collaboratively as a team so you can meet the needs of your school community.